Ages of Children at Home:
do you want to provide a foster home?
check the ways you can help:
3. What animals do you
# of dogs:
# of cats:
or description, sex, and ages of all pets:
you ever cared for young kittens/puppies before?
you have a fenced yard?
No If yes, how high is it?
Same height all around?
If not, lowest height?
If renting, please give name and telephone number of landlord:
you have screens on all of your windows?
will you transport your foster pet(s)? Type of vehicle(s):
10. Do you have a pet carrier?
11. How many hours a day will your foster pet(s) be left
12. Where will your foster pet(s) be at this time?
13. Describe the area where you intend to house the foster
pet(s). Please be specific. Outside: (e.g. fenced yard, dog run, kennel, enclosure,
etc.). Inside: (specify room):
ALL FOSTER PETS
MUST BE KEPT INDOORS!
14. Is anyone in your home allergic to animals?
No If yes, please explain:
15. If on vacation, who will be responsible for your pet(s)?
16. How would you deal with a potential problem, such
as housetraining, barking, digging, scratching, or chewing?
17. Under what circumstances would you not keep these
18. Would you object to a visit on your property with
an Autumn Acres representative?
19. Are you willing to network the foster pet(s), interview
prospective adopters, and bring foster pet(s) to adoption events?
What is the best time to telephone you?
In order to protect your own pets pets, it is essential
that they be up to date on the following vaccinations:
DOGS: DHLPP, BORDETELLA & RABIES
CATS: FVRCP, RABIES, & FELV
Your Signature and Date